I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

dimanche 5 avril 2020

Help with Crypto Currencies

Help with Crypto Currencies

I am fairly new to trading and am trying to get into the crypto currency market. I own a small amount of a few cryptos onRobinhood, which is a platform most recommend getting away from. I also have etoro and coinbase. I am setting up and funding Bittrix account this week. I tried to join a couple other platforms including coinswitch, binance, and crypto.com. I couldn't set up the last few because I live in Washington State, USA, and they won't allow me to join.

I am looking for advise on what platforms I can in fact join and start trading both gaming cryptos and industrial cryptos. Below is a list of coins I want to investigate more and possibly buy.

Besides a platform to get access to these and others, I am also interested in learning how the wallet works. I am scared to start transferring money in and out of different platforms because of the ability to have all your coins get sent to someone else's wallet by mistake. Do you have any suggestions on how to learn about this situation.

What trading platform gets me access to these crypto currencies?

submitted by /u/NCW_Investor
[link] [comments]


* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Phoenix and Wasabi exit US market amid self-custody wallet crackdown

Author: Cointelegraph * This article was originally published here