I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

mardi 29 septembre 2020

I want to start a career in coding cryptocurrency - Where/how to start?

I want to start a career in coding, specifically crypto related coding, but I'm not sure where or how to start. I have zero knowledge in coding or computer science, so I'll be starting as a complete beginner.

At the moment I'm trying to start my search by nailing down a good language to learn, how/where to learn said language, and what crypto community has good jobs available (BTC, ETH, LTC, altcoins, etc).

Would anyone have any suggestions on in-demand coding languages, good ways of learning a language, and/or a field in crypto that I should look into?

Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated !

submitted by /u/Traderlo
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Phoenix and Wasabi exit US market amid self-custody wallet crackdown

Author: Cointelegraph * This article was originally published here