I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

mercredi 30 septembre 2020

Looking to start trading cryto, looking for low fee options

Howdy y'all!

I currently have a couple small investments in a few crypto currencies (namely ENT and XRP). I want them to be in a wallet or on a platform that they can just sit there for awhile, and if any of their prices jump, I want to be able sell them for USD or CAD, all while paying as little in fees as possible. I'd like to pay none but would be happy paying 1% or less in total, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Does anyone has any suggests or preferred low/no fee platforms? There's so many options that it's kind of overwhelming!

submitted by /u/bunbuntilde
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Phoenix and Wasabi exit US market amid self-custody wallet crackdown

Author: Cointelegraph * This article was originally published here