Cryptocurrency secrets

🚀 Ready to Discover the Hidden Crypto Strategy That Smart Investors Are Using Right Now to Make Money on Autopilot ?
Click Here to Access the Free Crypto Secret

dimanche 10 janvier 2021

Crypto-Friendly Banks for debit card purchases (USA)

(I couldn't find a post addressing this that wasn't a few years old so if there is one feel free to point me in that direction.)

In 2021, as far as I can tell, Simple bank, Ally, and USAA are the only banks that "crypto-friendly" when making purchases. Now that Simple Bank is closing people in the US are down to two.

Is anyone purchasing crypto regularly with a debit card from banks other than those?

If so, what banks other than ALLY and USAA and what exchanges?

( I normally use Voyager app, Crypto.com , Bittrex, or Uphold, sometimes Coinbase and Gemini)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/PlentyComfortable7
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bitcoin Is PUMPING. Is Ethereum Next?

* This article was originally published here