I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

dimanche 31 janvier 2021

Newbie to Cryptocurrency

Hello guys! I’m trying to get into cryptocurrency. I was in Doge with my initial investment, and left after this subreddit informed me on what doge actually is... luckily I got out with a small profit. I’ve moved on from Robinhood to Coinbase. What resources would you guys suggest I look into to just learn more about the community? I was planning on DCA’ing into BTC and ETH. But have no idea where to start. I started my initial investment today. 50 dollars into ETH. 10 into UNI and 10 into GRT. Would 20 dollars be enough to put in a week? Would I even see much of a difference?

submitted by /u/CureToBoredom
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Phoenix and Wasabi exit US market amid self-custody wallet crackdown

Author: Cointelegraph * This article was originally published here