I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

vendredi 26 février 2021

Extremely new to cryptos, where is a safe place for new people to start buying and selling

I heard of Binance and coin base, but they require a social security number. I don’t know anything about these places, so are they safe, trustworthy or anything I should be concerned about? Is there a place to buy and sell/ transfer to a hardware wallet without putting my ssn, that you recommend?

Thank you for you help in advance.

submitted by /u/blarblar123
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Phoenix and Wasabi exit US market amid self-custody wallet crackdown

Author: Cointelegraph * This article was originally published here