I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

samedi 27 février 2021

Newbie here wanting to invest in crypto. Living in US, okay to wire transfer money into Kraken or should I go through the coinbase USDT route? Also, is an exchange the only way you can invest? or can you use your software wallet as well?

Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you in advance, you guys have been very fruitful with your advice.

I am a newbie and have been reading the last couple of days all about crypto and I am ready to invest my first $1K, but I have a few questions that I wanted to run by you guys first.

  1. I have a coinbase account and a Kraken accout. I am a US Citizen and plan in investing in bitcoin as well as some altcoins. Is there any downside to wiring money directly into my Kraken account from my Chase bank? There is a whole info tab on the Kraken website on how to wire money from chase to Kraken. Or should I just do the traditional Bank -> Coinbase -> USDT -> Kraken?
  2. Is the only way for you to invest in crypto and have your money grow to keep the coin on an exchange? Or can you also do the same thing with a software wallet (I.e. exodus)
  3. Do I still need a hardware wallet if I have a software wallet? I have a desktop exodus wallet and a mobile exodus wallet that are synced.
submitted by /u/poopsicle69in
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Phoenix and Wasabi exit US market amid self-custody wallet crackdown

Author: Cointelegraph * This article was originally published here