I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

lundi 8 mars 2021

I just found out my bank is blocking attempts to purchase crypto. Any Redditor's know of other ways to buy crypto?

I had a chat with an agent on their website. They said crypto is considered a risky investment and they're not allowing transactions for that reason. I don't agree with it because I was trying to pay with debit, not credit, but I'm not going to let this stop me from finding a way. I want to do this.

There must be other's that have had the same problem and found ways to work around it.

submitted by /u/aladinthemonkey
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Impossible Cloud Network Launches ICNT: The Token Set to Disrupt the Future of the Cloud

Author: Chainwire * This article was originally published here