I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

dimanche 12 septembre 2021

What else can i do with this = i used my 12 word seed from metamask to sign in trust wallet and i like the way stuff was layed out (now i realise you can use different wallets with the same seed, layouts differently)

It was interesting to see my collectibles layed out differently

I was wandering what else can i do with this is there some other stuff iam unaware of

I have many NFTs, and its interesting to see the difference between trust wallet and metamasks

Still learning here so be easier if you going to be sarcastic

submitted by /u/pezzzor
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Phoenix and Wasabi exit US market amid self-custody wallet crackdown

Author: Cointelegraph * This article was originally published here