I show You how I made $1,006 from $100, then $257,000 from $1,006 with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!

mardi 5 octobre 2021

hi! i have no idea what i’m doing

A couple of weeks ago I found myself with $500 of bitcoin. I have never used or really even considered cryptocurrency before, and I’m a little intimidated by starting out. Currently the money has increased to about $620, as I guess bitcoin has gone up in value. I know $620 isn’t much in the grande scheme of things, so is it worth keeping invested? Or is there some way to grow something of that amount? If it matters, I don’t often take bitcoin as payment, so I probably won’t be getting any more any time soon. I tend to do better with people to talk that as opposed to videos, because I often like to ask hypotheticals and other questions, plus you now know the specifics. I will take literally any advice, feel free to post here or dm, it doesn’t really matter to me.

tldr: I barely know what bitcoin is and am suddenly regretting never taking a business class in college, help

submitted by /u/materialisticferret
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Phoenix and Wasabi exit US market amid self-custody wallet crackdown

Author: Cointelegraph * This article was originally published here